Exclusive Use Self Catering Wedding Package
The Old Rectory can be booked as an ‘Exclusive Use’ Venue, but what does this mean?
This means that The Old Rectory Handsworth Sheffield is yours for the whole day from 9.00am on your wedding day right the way through to midnight.
You and your guests will have exclusive use of the venue and grounds and we guarantee that the only people wandering around will be your friends and family.
In fact, the only people who won’t be among your wedding party will be your Events Manager and the Catering Manager and serving team who will be at your beck and call and on standby to ensure that your day runs as smoothly as possible.
- Hire of main function room for your reception
- Tables, chairs, white table linen, white paper napkins, crockery, cutlery, and glassware (white linen napkins are available to hire at £0.30 per napkin)
- Built in Stage (stage set not included)
- Use of banquet kitchen for your caterers
- 1 Kitchen porter
- Red carpet on arrival
- No additional charges for providing your own soft drinks
- Onsite parking
Additional Costs and Those Little Extras
We advise that you hire your external caters serving staff, however, should you require the venue serving staff there is a charge of £15.00 per person per hour. (External staff MUST be insured by the catering company – no friends or family are permitted to serve. Minimum chargeable hours per member of venue staff – four hours.) Additional Kitchen Porter/s Minimum charge of 4 hours at £15.00 per hour for all Weddings